Here’s what I finished off in Feburary! It may not seem like a lot but I think this was actually a pretty good month for me. Leave a comment with your empties post and I’d love to read it!
1) Clinique Clarifying Lotion: I’ve never really used toners. This was nice to clean away impurities, but I’m not sure if it makes any difference in my skin. Anyone religiously use toners?
2) Random Perfume: When my bf got me a bday gift from Sephora, they included this perfume sample. But he didn’t remember what it was called. I quite liked it though!
3) Vera Wang Princess Perfume: I liked this perfume so much in high school! But I think I’m a little sick of it now. It’s too rich.
4) Stila Lip Glaze in Jolly: At first I wasn’t too happy with this because it was quite sheer. But at the end of the use I really liked it because it’s a perfect everyday gloss and you don’t need to worry about using a mirror to apply.
1) Quo Luxury Cotton Pads: I liked this perfume so much in high school! But I think I’m a little sick of it now. It’s too rich.
2) Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo: This was surpursingly good. There’s such a stigma with head &shoulders but I’d recommend everyone to try this!
3) David’s Tea- Big Apple: So yummy! It’s like creamy white tea with apple flavor.
4) David’s Tea- Orange Blossom: Really enjoyed this too! Tasted like sweet oranges with black tea.
I love that more and more bloggers are doing empties posts now. I’m always envious of how much everyone uses up. Maybe I’m just lazy and I’d rather sleep than put on makeup in the morning. But here’s my addition to the blogsphere’s January Empties post.
Recently I’ve been quite the David’s Tea addict. It might be the cold weather, me getting sick, or that boxing day haul I did. But I have lots to get through now! Here’s 4 I finished this month.
1) Rose Congou Green: Green tea with a hint of floral. Not my favorite.
2) Chocolate Chili Chai: This was so delicious during the holidays, puts you right in the Christmas spirit
3) Bamboozled: This had bamboo leaves, loved the concept but execution is lacking.
4) Prairie Berry: My favorite out of the bunch! Sweet and delicious!
5) Two Crest toothpastes
6) Burt’s Bees Lip Balm in Pomengranate: Click for review. It was good but I wouldn’t repurchase.
7) BBW Hand Sanitizer in Island Margarita: This is an amazing scent! I have 3 more to finish at home
8) Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream: I love this cream. It’s medium weight but so creamy for the winter. Definite repurchase.
Link me to your Empties post! Or just comment and let me know what you finished up? 🙂