It has been a whillleee for an empties post! But I have a couple items to share. Since it’s been so long, I will most likely use emoticons to give a quick review of the product.
6. Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo
I really like this line, it makes my hair so smooth!! See review here.
7. Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Skinny Dip
One of the first nude lipsticks that I liked! See review here!
8. Tarte Maracuja Oil
I did like this, but now that I’m using lotion again, I realize how much more I like it compared to oils. I think facial oil is just not my thing.
9. OFF Spray Insect Repellents
This is a random item but this was a lifesaver in the summer months! The small portable format made it easy to toss into my purse if I was going out to the park.
10. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spark
This was kinda meh, nothing bad but nothing special. See review here!
11. L’Occitane Hand Cream in Subtle Violet
At first I didn’t like the scent but now I love it; it’s really sophisticated and light.
12. Urban Decay Primer Potion
One of the most hyped products in the beauty community but I don’t have oily lids or deal with creasing so I don’t see too much difference when I use it.
13. H2O Marine Calm Rescue Serum
So silky feeling, love this!
And here are a couple of things I threw away.